Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A visit to the Childwall Abbey Hotel is sure not to disappoint, situated in a beautiful area suburb of Liverpool our spectacular pub hotel is ideal for a night away with friends in Liverpool or why not just stop by for a delicious pub meal and a few drinks. Our friendly welcoming staff offer only the best service for our guests as well as a huge selection of traditional pub grub, including your favourites. We’ve got much more on offer too, accompanying our great food, warm welcoming staff and beautiful hotel is the huge selection of drinks available at our bar, from a proper pint of cask ale, selection of wines, spirits and soft beverages.
Situated close Liverpool city centre makes Childwall Abbey Hotel a perfect venue for a weekend away, a short five mile taxi drive will take you from the lively exciting Liverpool city centre to the more relaxed suburb of Childwall where you can be sure to get a good night’s sleep. Steeped in Liverpool’s rich history and with rumoured hauntings Childwall Abbey Hotel offers a unique experience. Whether you’re popping in for a drink and some delicious pub grub or staying with us for a few nights, we look forward to welcoming you.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.